It's going to be a packed day, but we leave tomorrow for a ski trip, so I need to make the most of it!
Here's what I'll be up to today:
- Work on both sets of taxes
- Work out class
- Finalize shopping list
- Costco, produce stand
- Go to a workout class
- Sam's having a birthday party at a bowling alley, so I'll need to be there to pay. I'll likely just read my book for the rest of the time, to avoid being a party crasher. ;-)
- Pack for myself for skiing
- Review the boys packing
- Pack all food & household items
- Pick up Nick's buddy's ski stuff, so we can get the car loaded. We're taking a friend, to celebrate Nick's 16th birthday.
- Figure out dinner. I've defrosted some leftover pot roast, and will make roasted potatoes & carrots to go with that. Oh, and a salad. I guess I've figured it out. ;-)
- Have Sam write thank you notes for his birthday gifts.
What about you? What are you up to today?