Saturday, February 25, 2023

Saturday Happenings

I spent yesterday catching up on work, and trying to get the house put back together after our trip. Because we brought our own food, there were lots of little pieces that needed to be put away, not to mention getting all of the ski stuff put back into bags for next time. 

Here's what I'm hoping to get done today:

  • Menu
  • Costco (M)
  • Workout class
  • Review grades/homework with boys
  • Laundry
  • Vacuum
  • Schedule for the week
  • Sort out tennis logistics for next week with Nick
  • Clean bathrooms
  • Clean the kitchen
  • Start working on Dubai plans with M
  • File taxes x2
It's probably overly optimistic, so anything not done today will get carried over to tomorrow. What about you? What are you hoping to accomplish today? 

3 comments:

  1. Clean up the mound of papers on my desk. Assemble income tax materials. Then take a shower. Get my hair cut. Roderick

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had hoped to finish one of the altar cloths, but that did not happen. Always tomorrow.
    I did get my menu plan done for next month, and managed to start the shopping list.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m washing towels, cleaned the kitty litter box, and fed the cats so far. I am hoping to finish washing the towels today and steaming clothes also. You have a long list of things to accomplish today. I hope you get every one done. 😊

    ReplyDelete