It was a really busy week at work, so not much time to put my list together.
Saving on things we buy
- I had to add another Dubai hotel room to our reservation (folks in Iran don't have access to international credit cards, which makes travel booking near impossible), and noticed that the rate had dropped slightly. Because we are paying for so many rooms, I rebooked everything & saved close to $400.
- Listed a few items on eBay
- Helped Nick sign up for reffing games
- Returned a few things I'd purchased for Dubai, but won't need.
Eating what we have
- Used up ripe bananas in smoothies
- I finished the last of the breakfast sandwiches from the freezer
- I made meatloaf on Sunday, and I was able to freeze half for another meal
- We had a bunch of lemons fall off of our tree in the big storm earlier in the week, so we've been using those in salads, as dressing
- Signed up for a volunteer project
- Offered to take home some "lost & found" gym clothes that were being tossed. I washed them, and am giving them away on Buy Nothing
- Gave away a bag of clothing on BN
That's it from my side. What about you? Any wins to share?