I'm getting into a better rhythm, and my knee isn't bothering me much at all. I do have a cold this week, which slowed me down a bit. (Reflected in next week's post of workouts).
Workouts for the week
- Monday - Orange Theory class
- Tuesday - 45 minutes on the elliptical
- Wednesday - 60 minute spin class
- Thursday - 45 minutes on the elliptical
- Friday - Orange Theory class
- Saturday - Orange Theory class
- Sunday - Orange Theory class
Highlights - back to spin class, after a long break for my knee!
Lowlights - I'm doing an okay job with snacking & overall calories, but I could definitely make improvements.
Areas of focus for the week ahead - I have a cold this week, and tend to eat comfort food when I don't feel well. I need to keep that in check, and get in workouts appropriate to my energy level.
What about you? How are you doing with your health & fitness?