Workouts for the week:
- Monday - Orange Theory class
- Tuesday - 2 mile run + 45 minutes on the elliptical
- Wednesday - 60 minutes on the elliptical
- Thursday - 55 minutes on the elliptical + 15 minute walk
- Friday - Orange Theory class
- Saturday - Orange Theory class
- Sunday - 1 mile walk + 35 minutes on the elliptical
Highlights: I'm getting back into running, & have a training plan set up. We do run at my fitness class, and I'm also trying to add in another day of running during the week.
Lowlights: I tweaked my back during my Saturday workout, and didn't get to do my "dry tri" workout on Sunday (5k, 2000m row, 300 body weight exercises.) I was looking forward to that, so I was pretty bummed. But, my back is feeling better, & is now more of a slight twinge. I can bend over again!
Focus for the week ahead: avoiding the Easter candy I purchased! And, staying on track with my calories.
What about you? How are you doing with your health & fitness?
Trying to do the intermittent fasting thing. Some days are better than others.ReplyDelete