I feel like we're in a meal planning rut. I got an offer for a 75% off meal box (one week), that I may try out in the next few weeks. The meals come already prepped, & you just warm them up. With the discount, it's close to the cost of groceries. We'll see.
We eat all of our dinners with salads, and the boys often have a bowl of fruit after dinner, as "dessert". :-)
- Friday - gyozas & wings
- Saturday - egg roll in a bowl
- Sunday - grilled burgers
- Monday - leftover egg roll in a bowl
- Tuesday - spaghetti & meatballs (you see this often on the menu, but it's our "we always have it on hand, and our backup plan, if we don't have other options." We probably only really have it about once a month.)
- Wednesday - leftover burgers
- Thursday - leftover spaghetti
What about you? What's on your menu this week?