It's a non rainy Saturday, for the first time in a very long time! Nick won his (birthday) tennis match last night, we had takeout pizza, opened gifts, and had sparkler candles on ice cream cake. Everyone was so full from the pizza, I don't think anyone tried the ice cream cake. Maybe today. ;-)
Here's what we're up to today:
- Take Nick to his reffing game. Run on the track during the game, and then drive him home. Two weeks until his driving test!
- Take Nick to/from school tennis open court, & tennis volunteering
- Shred cabbage for coleslaw (tomorrow's dinner)
- Clean kitchen
- Package & mail eBay sale
- Post a bunch of stuff on BN
- Menu plan & make a shopping list
- Costco/store (M + me)
- Make chicken curry for dinner
- Try on all Dubai clothes/potential outfits, finalize what I need, and make packing list
- Finalize Colorado itinerary
What about you? What are you up to today?