Monday, January 8, 2024

Menu Plan Monday

 It's a very chicken heavy week, because I didn't plan well. I'll have more variety next week. ;-) 

  • Friday - we had dinner out, while skiing. We all had steak & various delicious sides. 
  • Saturday - M picked up a rotisserie chicken at Costco, and we had that over a caesar salad.
  • Sunday - grilled chicken & rice
  • Monday - chicken shawarma + all of the fixings
  • Tuesday - chicken tacos
  • Wednesday - leftover grilled chicken & rice
  • Thursday - leftover chicken shawarma
  • Friday - we are heading out on a college tour, so something on the road
What about you? What's on your menu this week?

8 comments:

  1. I feel that way too, sometimes we have a lot of chicken meals all in a row. Your menu sounds delicious though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm happy I got some food prepped this week, vs relying so much on freezer items.

      Delete
  2. I love chicken so I would not have complained.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's also my favorite, but I try to mix things up a bit more for my fellow diners.

      Delete
  3. Still trying to use up things that need using. Working on puff pastry, sausage meat, frozen eggplant and frozen leftover beef. I think I will be working on some new meals to add to the mix the rest of the week.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing wrong with a chicken heavy meal. Chicken is so versatile

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love chicken as well, but I get the sense my fellow diners may start revolting if I don't mix things up a bit. ;-)

      Delete