Saturday, January 20, 2024

Saturday Happenings

 M & I are both 90% recovered, which feels so nice after being sick for most of the week. I'm flying out on Monday, so I'm grateful I feel well enough to travel for my work trip. 

It's a rainy day at our house, so my planned yard work will have to wait. Here's what's on the agenda for today:

  • Workout class. I haven't been able to attend in a while, & I'm looking forward to it. I'll plan to take it easy, if I'm not feeling great.
  • Nick has a soccer game, which I'll head over to, after my class.
  • I need to figure out how to get an updated copy of Sam's transcript, for one of his college applications.
  • I need to work on the senior night program I'm hosting, and build the spreadsheet of players from the opposing team. Who knew this project would be such an adventure when I agreed? ;-) Luckily, another mom is helping me out with printing posters.
  • Menu
  • Shopping list
  • Schedule for the week
  • Laundry
  • Practice Farsi
  • Stretch
  • List 5 things on BN
  • List at least 2 things on eBay
What about you? What are you up to today? Hope everyone has a wonderful day & is staying warm & healthy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm glad you're 90% recovered! I'll be measuring clothes to sell, which is such fun! LOL

    ReplyDelete