Saturday, January 27, 2024

Saturday Happenings

Oh my, there is ever so much to do today! I got home from my work trip to New York around noon yesterday, Ubered home, & was very low energy. I did not sleep much on the trip, due to a combination of jet lag, work anxiety (we, like many companies, are doing a lot of layoffs) & the hotel I was sleeping at having a night club in it (?!) There was loud music most of the night. What a *treat*. 

I slept for close to 11 hours yesterday, so I hope that resets my body clock. I was also wait listed for my workout class, but got in, which is good news. I haven't had too many of those lately, and miss my classes.

Here's what I'm planning to get done today (some will inevitably bleed into tomorrow):

  • Work out class
  • Senior night prep work (emails, spreadsheet, text announcer, etc). I have a long list of related activities for this.
  • Menu plan, including dinner for tonight
  • Build weekly shopping list
  • Work schedule for the week
  • Workout schedule for the week
  • College spreadsheet with Sam
  • Review grades with boys
  • Laundry
  • Work on my puzzle! This has to be completed by next weekend (we need the table back) & I'm not very far along
  • Buy Nothing
  • List a few things on eBay or FB Marketplace
  • Taxes
  • FAFSA
What about you? What are you up to this weekend?

4 comments:

  1. Your list puts mine to shame. I really should get moving. I'm taking my MIL to a show with my daughter's tomorrow. Book club is tomorrow night. I need to finish the book later tonight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope the show as fun, & that you finish your book!

      Delete
  2. This is going to sound strange coming from me, but I am doing as little as possible today. I slept in and have been extremely lazy today. I will get back on doing things tomorrow.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone needs a break! I'm glad you are taking the time to rest.

      Delete