Saturday, February 6, 2016

Getting things done in the sunshine

First up, the weather is gorgeous today! We've had a slew of overcast & rainy days this winter, so it's a welcome treat to have the sun back out. It should be 67 today, and 73 in time for the Super Bowl tomorrow. Woohoo! Glorious.

Today looks a lot like most of my Saturdays, but here's my list!


  1. Pick up Nick this morning (he slept over at a friend's house)
  2. Take Sam to a soccer game
  3. Costco
  4. Grocery store to use up a $5 freebie
  5. Plan the menu for the week  (now below)
  6. Yoga
  7. 60 minutes of cardio (outside!)
  8. Strength workout video
  9. Call a vacation rental company about our beach house
  10. Make a decision on our Hawaii vacation
  11. Download all documents from old laptop
  12. Fill out accounting paperwork
  13. Fill out paperwork for our rental license
  14. Laundry
  15. Pack for our trip next weekend
  16. Paint my nails. I haven't given myself a pedicure in probably 10 years. But, it's winter & I don't want to pay for one. I am going to be wearing flip flops next weekend (indoor water park), so I won't want to scare anyone.


Menu Plan:


  • Saturday - Grilled chicken & a side. Haven't decided on that yet. Either rice or pasta.
  • Sunday -  Super Bowl. Likely appetizers at M's cousin's house. 
  • Monday - Grilled chicken & tortellini
  • Tuesday - Leftovers. Or, if no leftovers, tacos with guacamole
  • Wednesday - out to dinner for my birthday
  • Thursday - flying to Portland. Will grab something at the airport
  • Friday - with my sister & her boys at Great Wolf Lodge. I believe we'll order pizza
  • Saturday - at my parents house 
  • Sunday -  Boys birthday party at my parents house
  • Monday - flying back home, so probably pizza from the freezer or Chipotle, depending on if we have a car

What about you? What are you up to this weekend? Is the weather lovely at your house as well?

3 comments:

  1. I don't see your e-mail listed here... maybe I'm just missing it. I don't have mine listed on my blog though. I saw your comment today, you can e-mail me michalann_w (at) hotmail.com

    I check my e-mail pretty regularly (a few times a day) so I'll get back to you as soon as I see a message from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry - I thought you could see my email when I commented (it's a required field for blog comments?). But, will email you now!

      Delete
    2. woah, I wonder if that's a setting on my blog. I'm going to have to look into that because no, I don't see anyone's e-mail address with comments.

      Delete