Monday, February 8, 2016

Spending recap, 2/1-2/7

I've missed a few weeks on my spending recap & I've missed it! So, I'm back. :-) Here's how we spent our money over the last week:


  • Monday, 2/1
    • Costco - $105.46. Normal assortment of weekly groceries.
    • Library - $2.75. Fines. This makes me not happy, but one of the kids checked something out that I didn't know about. It took weeks of searching before I found the lost item. In the nanny's car. ;-)
    • $1.99 - lavosh bread at Trader Joes
    • Amazon - $31.69. Birthday gifts for the boys. I'll be getting reimbursed.
    • School field trip - $24
  • Tuesday, 2/2
  • Wednesday, 2/3
  • Thursday, 2/4
  • Friday, 2/5
    • School fundraising shirts - $32
    • Produce stand - $4.58. Mini cucumber. . . aka, Nick's favorite food.
  • Saturday, 2/6
    • Lucky - $2.37. Valentine's for Sam to hand out at school. I actually got a 2lb bag of pasta, a Valentine's day card for my husband, and Sam's Valentine's, because I rolled over some points. My only spend was the $2.37 leftover. 
    • Costco - $145.88. Most of this is groceries, but $13.58 on bulbs for the yard, which comes out of the House category. 
  • Sunday, 2/7
    • Rite Aid - $1.55. Bandages for Nick's knee. Soccer injury. ;-) Reedemed plenti points to cover the rest. 
    • Produce stand - $4.43. Lavosh bread, radishes, lettuce.
Total spent = $356.70. Woohoo! I'm loving that. How about you? How did you do with your weekly spending? We technically were lower, but I couldn't handle another grocery spend in January, so I moved it to 2/1, for budgeting purposes. :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment