Thursday, February 18, 2016

February Goals Mid-Month Check In

I'm not quite ready for February to be more than half over, as evidenced by my goals. ;-) It's been a rough month so far for my productivity.

Finances:

  • Stick to our budget - yes, we're on track, although we're over on dining out by $15. We'll pull the money from another budget to cover. 
  • Hand off all paperwork to our accountant - nope, and it's making me anxious. I'm 80% done collecting documents. I need to get the last few stragglers & get everything uploaded to our accountant. 
  • Save $1,500 - Yes! I've saved $2,500 so far. 
  • Model out the potential to rent our vacation house - Yes, although the numbers had a very high range. 
  • Fill out all licensing paperwork/get on waiting list for renting out our vacation house - I'm done, just need to get them mailed in with my check. 

Family:

  • Keep our February birthday trip in budget - Definitely in budget. We did well!
  • Have a date night with M - No, I need to get something set up for next weekend. 
  • Lock down the dates for the rest of the year (vacations, time off, etc). This includes M taking my dad & his buddies to LV for a milestone birthday, our family Hawaii trip, and a potential long weekend with M. - I've got one of three now locked in. 


Fitness:
  • Lose 2 pounds (trying to be realistic, as I'll be on vacation for a few days) - My weight is steady, which is good given my birthday & a trip. Still hoping to lose those two pounds!
  • Eat 5 servings of fruits & vegetables - I'm just under a daily average of 4, so I need to boost this up. 
  • Complete 7 stretching workouts (yoga or pilates) - I've done zero stretching workouts. :-( 
  • Complete 6 strength workouts - And, one strength workout. 
  • Complete 500 minutes of cardio - I've completed 255 minutes of cardio, so close to on track. 
  • Average 1450 calories/day - My average is 1604. I'm hoping that my surgery will help me get back in the lower calories. ;-) 
  • Run 5 times. Start working on 5K build up. - I haven't run once, & I NEED to start it up again! For my weight, sanity, and cardio endurance. 

Work/Career:
  • Maximum of one late night/week - Yes! Finally!
  • Work from home at least one Friday this month - Yes, I've worked from home once, and hope to get in one more this month. 

Personal/Creative:
  • Read four books - I've read 3 so far. 
  • Color in my adult coloring book - Not yet, but maybe next week when I'm home. 
  • Get together with a friend - I saw my best friend & sister last weekend, & we carved out girl time to go on a nice hike. 


That's it for me. How is your February going? Any course corrections necessary to achieve your monthly goals? 

1 comment:

  1. Good for you on the birthday trip budget. You work so hard-I would have a hard time not splurging beyond my plan if I had your schedule.

    ReplyDelete