Monday, February 1, 2016

Goals for February


It's a short month, so I'll adjust accordingly. :-) It's also a big celebration month! My oldest is turning ten, and I'm *cough*, turning 40! :-) You'll see a bit of frivolous spending as a result. I'm also having surgery in February, so I've adjusted my workout goals down quite a bit.

Finances:

  • Stick to our budget
  • Hand off all paperwork to our accountant
  • Save $1,500
  • Model out the potential to rent our vacation house
  • Fill out all licensing paperwork/get on waiting list for renting out our vacation house

Family:

  • Keep our February birthday trip in budget
  • Have a date night with M
  • Lock down the dates for the rest of the year (vacations, time off, etc). This includes M taking my dad & his buddies to LV for a milestone birthday, our family Hawaii trip, and a potential long weekend with M.


Fitness:
  • Lose 2 pounds (trying to be realistic, as I'll be on vacation for a few days)
  • Eat 5 servings of fruits & vegetables 
  • Complete 7 stretching workouts (yoga or pilates)
  • Complete 6 strength workouts
  • Complete 500 minutes of cardio
  • Average 1450 calories/day
  • Run 5 times. Start working on 5K build up.

Work/Career:
  • Maximum of one late night/week
  • Work from home at least one Friday this month

Personal/Creative:
  • Read four books
  • Color in my adult coloring book
  • Get together with a friend

And, that's it! How about you? What are you hoping to accomplish in February?

No comments:

Post a Comment