It's a short month, so I'll adjust accordingly. :-) It's also a big celebration month! My oldest is turning ten, and I'm *cough*, turning 40! :-) You'll see a bit of frivolous spending as a result. I'm also having surgery in February, so I've adjusted my workout goals down quite a bit.
- Stick to our budget
- Hand off all paperwork to our accountant
- Save $1,500
- Model out the potential to rent our vacation house
- Fill out all licensing paperwork/get on waiting list for renting out our vacation house
- Keep our February birthday trip in budget
- Have a date night with M
- Lock down the dates for the rest of the year (vacations, time off, etc). This includes M taking my dad & his buddies to LV for a milestone birthday, our family Hawaii trip, and a potential long weekend with M.
- Lose 2 pounds (trying to be realistic, as I'll be on vacation for a few days)
- Eat 5 servings of fruits & vegetables
- Complete 7 stretching workouts (yoga or pilates)
- Complete 6 strength workouts
- Complete 500 minutes of cardio
- Average 1450 calories/day
- Run 5 times. Start working on 5K build up.
- Maximum of one late night/week
- Work from home at least one Friday this month
- Read four books
- Color in my adult coloring book
- Get together with a friend
And, that's it! How about you? What are you hoping to accomplish in February?