I need to tackle more chores today to get ready for the week ahead. I also didn't pack for my work trip. Two problems. 1) I'm down to a very small "capsule" wardrobe that remains unpacked for the big move. So, if I pack it for the work trip, I won't have much to wear to work this week. :-) 2) I just couldn't go there, emotionally. Really not looking forward to this trip, in the midst of everything else on my plate. But, that's life, kids! Time to suck it up, buttercup.
I spent quite a bit of time yesterday de-cluttering, and we all know what that means - less things to pack, move, & then unpack! Woohoo! I also sold a necklace for $188 on eBay. Wow - super happy with the price. The money will go straight towards the *numerous* moving expenses.
Here's what's on my list for today:
- Sort out my work schedule
- Schedule for nanny, including the days when I'm traveling
- Go for a run
- Yoga, if time
- Bike or walk with the kids to the produce stand
- Wash the sheets on all beds
- Make more dinner rolls for the freezer
- Round up M's tax documents
- Help M pull out carpeting & staples
- Pack for my work trip
- Make dinner - homemade pizzas on naan bread & a foccacia that's been lingering in the freezer
- Take the kids to football practice/games.
- Read for at least 20 minutes, preferrably in a hot bath.
That's it! If I accomplish all of that, today will be a huge success! What about you? How are you planning to spend your day?