- $111 - landfill (construction debris)
- $155.83 - paint, Home Depot
- $315 - summer camp that was almost filled. I paid for the other child using an award I bought through our school auction
- $10.56 - produce stand
- Tuesday - No spend day
- Wednesday - No spend day
- Thursday - No spend day
- $11.93 - lights at Home Depot
- $62.47 - paint
- -$29.81 - returned something at Home Depot
- $6000 - drywall/painters
- $13.99 - shoes for me at Costco. I really like them, but they are too big, so I will likely return unless I can find a smaller size.
- $97.50 - landfill
- $174 - landfill
- $226.86 - Costco - trees, dirt, & planters
- $132 - groceries at Costco
- $46.53 - wine
- -$188 - sold a necklace on eBay
- -$511 - another necklace! Shocked by the big price.
- -$10 - sold 20 of the kids books on a local Facebook swap
Total spent for the week = $6618.86. The sales really helped offset the house spending, which is fabulous news. What about you? Did you track your spending for the week? How did you do?
Wow, those have been some necklaces:)ReplyDelete
I might have to plan a trip to Costco just for plants.
They were from Tiffany, so they apparently hold their value extremely well. They also no longer make either of the necklaces, which increase the value also.Delete
And yes to the Costco trip - we got fruit trees! :-)