1) Financial -
- Finalize our 2018 travel plans (2nd half of the year)
- Find one alternative cost cutting option
- Sell another $100 of items on either eBay or my local Facebook swap site. If nothing sells, donate & get rid of the clutter.
- Get our gas bill down to $100 for the month. (Renting a car in Portland over the holidays, so won't be able to use the electric car.)
- Get all of our 2018 budgets in order
- Have a family game night.
- Take the boys to see Christmas lights
- Watch a Christmas movie & have popcorn
- More decluttering & organizing
- Eat five servings of fruit & vegetables (combined) per day
- Complete 1000 minutes of cardio
- Complete 6 strength workouts.
- Complete 6 stretching workouts
4) Work/career - Improve my work life balance.
- Keep better perspective at work/reduce stress
- Work from home 2x this month.
- Plan a spa day. I have a gift card from work that I received over a year ago. Find a day I can make this happen, & take the day off, & relax!
- Brainstorm how I would spend my time if I wasn't working. Really think creatively about what this would mean, what the challenges would be, etc.
- Try a new recipe using my new crockpot
- Do something social
- Volunteer a minimum of 1x/month.
- Find one good deed per day. Can be tiny or big.
What about you? How are you doing with your goals for December?