A few wins for the week, despite being out of town for most of it:
- Picked up a free baguette from our local grocery store
- Used a gift card to get 2 packages of pasta ($.88/lb) at the store while I was there
- Used my Rite Aid points to pick up 3 large mailing envelopes for future eBay sales
- Received a free $2 produce coupon at Costco, which is super unusual
- Used my Costco cash card to buy our groceries for the week, as well as a pair of pants for Sam for his birthday. (His request) He rides his bike daily to school, and only has one pair of long pants.
- And, my big win. After repeated calling, finally got our insurance company to lower our car insurance by $265/year, due to our updated odometer readings.
What about you? How did you do with your frugal plans for the week? Any big wins?