Here's what we'd like to accomplish in February!
- Spend $200 or less on groceries (have a gift card for the rest)
- Keep dining out to $150 (that's with two birthdays)
- Pay for plans on house remodel, so we can get a finalized budget & timeline, and make prioritizations
- Come up with one way to reduce what we need/spend on an ongoing basis
- Assuming one car is back from the shop, sell our sedan (carryover from Jan, as car isn't back from shop)
- If we sell the sedan, call around for new car insurance. (ditto above)
- Earn another $200 in sidehustle money. Split this between college money for the kids, & an extra payment on our vacation house mortgage.
- Get our taxes sorted! Yikes, so scared to tackle this.
- Have one family evening together: cooking dinner, board games, etc
- Have a date night with my husband
- Continue financial help (knowledge, not money) with sister & friend
- Determine timing & budget for adults only vacation
- Take the kids skiing one time
- Complete another full round of 21 Day Fix
- Eat 5.5 servings a day of fruit & veggies
- Lose 3 pounds
- Run at least 6 times
- Work from home 3 days
- Take two classes that I need for a work opportunity
- Make one new recipe
- Spend time with a friend
- Volunteer at least 1x
- Write for at least 4 hours on personal stuff
- Summarize my findings from completing my Dream Bio, and plan to turn at least one of those findings into action.
What about you? What are you hoping to accomplish this month?