- Sent feedback to United about lack of entertainment/wifi (on a 10+ hour trip!) & got points credited
- Submitted expense report to work in a timely manner, so I'll get repaid quickly
- Bought Costco groceries using gift card
- This is about the kids, but they went BMX racing on Sunday. They can either get a trophy (assuming they place) or, partial credit towards a future race. Both passed on the trophy & took the future credit. Woohoo!
- Packed lunches for the kids, so they would avoid the snack shack while at the BMX park
- Made lunch & dinner at home on Saturday/Sunday.
- Stuck to things around the house for the Superbowl, minus avocados (guac for our tacos) & my favorite spicy hummus. I knew I wouldn't get around to making it myself.
- Treated myself to a 90 minute massage at a fancy pants spa today. Used a gift card I received from work last Christmas & never used. At this spa, most people order food to be delivered after, while they hang out by the pool, etc. I came home & had soup from the freezer. ;-)
That's it for me. We are going to enjoy the sunshine this afternoon, have an early birthday dinner (Nick has a futsal game tomorrow evening) & then relax. I'm hoping there's wine or champagne involved! Hope you are all having a fabulous & frugal Friday.