Here are the frugal wins for the week:
- Ate all meals at home (although, tonight we'll be eating pizza out for Sam's birthday. It's already been paid for as part of the bowling/pizza package).
- Kept food waste to a minimum. I love looking in the fridge at the end of the week & seeing it pretty much cleared out. It's perfect just before re-stocking.
- Stuck to just cards for the adults for Valentine's Day.
- Sold two kids jerseys for $10 through our local Facebook swap
- I've been reading free books that I got from work. I've finished 7 so far this year. 3 have been great, 2 have been good, 2 have been passable. Can't win them all. ;-)
- I've been working out & staying on track with my eating. Which is good, because most of my clothes don't fit & I don't want to buy anything new.
What about you? Any frugal wins for the week?