Here's what I need to accomplish today:
- Take the boys to soccer. They are playing each other. Yikes.
- Vacuum. Last week, Sam vacuumed, so it's pretty dire this week.
- Clean bathrooms
- Clean the kitchen
- Sort my eBay stuff, and determine what to list on local FB site
- Wash/clean the garage fridge
Book flights for my parents to come over spring break
- Call my parents
- Make the schedule for the week
- Email our nanny the schedule
- Help the boys with their menu for the week
- Do yoga
- Go for a walk
- Make a couple of phone calls
- Go to the produce stand
M is making dinner tonight, luckily! I'm also hoping to hear from the accountant. I've been waiting to hear about our 2017 taxes, and am on pins & needles. We had a ton of big changes last year, and while I think we appropriately saved for selling our rental house. .. only the accountant will really tell. This will allow me to finally finish off our savings number for 2018 & determine next steps. What about you? What are you up to today? Were you more productive than me yesterday?