- Took the boys skiing (definitely not frugal) but bought the tickets online ahead of time, saving $52. Also packed breakfast, drinks & snacks for the day. Rented vs buying ski gear for the kids, as we weren't sure how they would like it.
- No meals out, which is especially good with the boys out of school
- Sold a few old ski items for $23 on our local Facebook swap & made $8 on a sale through eBay. As usual, put the money directly towards our unfunded 2018 goals.
- Traded childcare with friends, arranged for mostly free activities, and needed just one day of camp. This resulted in a $400+ savings.
- I've pretty much sold all of my easily discovered eBay items (I always donate anything that doesn't sell after a few rounds of trying). Yesterday I went on a search for new items & even though I'd say that I have very little left to declutter . . . still found some winners!
That's it for us. What about you? How did you do this week? Any frugal wins?