- Spend $200 or less on groceries (have a gift card for the rest) - Yes, this is on track. We are at $139.62, as M forgot the Costco gift card one time. We should be able to use the gift card & keep the rest of the spending under $200.
- Keep dining out to $150 (that's with two birthdays) - On track. We are at $139.68 (almost the same as groceries!) We had my birthday dinner, and then a couple of quick bites. We did buy dinner on our way home from skiing, but that was covered under our travel budget. (Originally, we were doing a hotel stay + skiing, so this was the trimmed down version.)
- Pay for plans on house remodel, so we can get a finalized budget & timeline, and make prioritizations - On track. Have paid for the plans & meeting with the designer today!
- Come up with one way to reduce what we need/spend on an ongoing basis - I'm stumped for February. Going to have to give this one more thought, & welcome ideas!
- Assuming one car is back from the shop, sell our sedan (carryover from Jan, as car isn't back from shop) - eh. This hasn't happened. M has had a lot going on, and he's responsible for this.
- If we sell the sedan, call around for new car insurance. (ditto above)
- Earn another $200 in sidehustle money. Split this between college money for the kids, & an extra payment on our vacation house mortgage.- I've made $194 to date, and have someone stopping by for two items totaling $23 today. So, should make this.
- Get our taxes sorted! Yikes, so scared to tackle this. - Have handed off all docs to accountant, & also answered all questions that have been generated to date.
- Have one family evening together: cooking dinner, board games, etc - we went skiing instead!
- Have a date night with my husband - it's planned for this Saturday
- Continue financial help (knowledge, not money) with sister & friend - Yes, I sent a doc with additional money saving, budgeting & overall financial help. Continuing to provide input & support.
- Determine timing & budget for adults only vacation - Timing is sorted, and we will likely go to Napa in July while the kids are in camp. Budget is still a bit of a work in progress.
- Take the kids skiing one time - Yes, and they had a great time!
- Complete another full round of 21 Day Fix - I've done 11/21 days & am a bit behind. Need to pick this up!
- Eat 5.5 servings a day of fruit & veggies - I'm at 4.3 servings/day
- Lose 3 pounds - I've lost 2 pounds so far.
- Run at least 6 times - I've run 4 times this month
- Work from home 3 days - Yes, done
- Take two classes that I need for a work opportunity - I need to make one of these happen this week
- Make one new recipe - nope. I doubt this will happen this month. We've made a few old favorites instead, and kept things simple.
- Spend time with a friend - nope. Dates didn't work out for our hike.
- Volunteer at least 1x - yes, and will likely get a second one in as well.
- Write for at least 4 hours on personal stuff - Nope. :-( Need to plan time for this.
- Summarize my findings from completing my Dream Bio, and plan to turn at least one of those findings into action. - No, still haven't done much with my findings.
What about you? How are you doing with your February goals, with one week left in the month?