- Stick to the budget
- Come up with a new way to reduce what we need/spend on an ongoing basis.
- Make $500 in side hustle
- Sell five items
- Use up 5 freezer items from our house, and 5 from our vacation house.
2) Family - spend more time together as a family!
- Do one fun activity/month with the kids.
- Off the computer by 7:45 each evening
- Have two dates with M, & figure out our trip when the boys are at camp.
- Continue meal prepping
- Plan & book our holidays
- Get a plan together for Sam for next year. Follow up with the doctor & tutor
- Deep clean the entire house
- Complete two projects at the beach house
- Finalize house projects & budget/schedule
3) Fitness/health - lose 2 lbs.
- Run 12 times, & get a training plan kicked off for the October half.
- Track calories (1400/day) & eat 5 servings of fruit & veggies/day
- Work out 35 times
- Meditate 10 times
- Do something social
- Volunteer a minimum of 1x
- Journal 15 times
- Tackle four projects from my sabbatical list
What about you? What's on your list of goals for July? Let us know, so we can cheer you on!