Thursday, July 25, 2019

One more day

until the kids are back from camp! Honestly, I've missed them so much. It's been lovely to have the time with M, but I miss all of the hilarity & jokes. I do not miss the bickering (which is a relatively new thing at our house), so I'm hoping the time apart will have done them some good as well.

I did quite a bit off of my to do  list yesterday, but the 2006 photo book is still haunting me. Here's what I have for today:


  • Yard work (sabbatical goal of filling up the yard waste bin each week)
  • Costco. M is insisting for the kids, even though we could cobble it together on Saturday am, and hit Costco that afternoon
  • Barre class with a friend
  • Sort out payment options for nephew's birthday
  • Call my mom
  • Sweep the garage
  • Work on my sanding project
  • Meditate
  • Sweep, skim & water in the back yard
  • And, the infamous 2006 photo book
We're grilling salmon tonight, & having that with caprese salad. And, likely wine. :-) 

What about you? What's on your to do list for today?

5 comments:

  1. I know you miss your kiddos. Sometimes the silence is louder than the boys chatter.
    Have a great day and get ready for normal to begin again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy for you that the kids are coming home. Enjoy your to do list!

    Great minds think alike. We are having salmon for dinner tonight too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh-I remember the weeks when my kids were gone, so quiet. I guess I need to get used to that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is late, but I am returning my purse tomorrow and getting another. Early, the Animal Control guy is coming to set my raccoon trap and move it for me. Washing dishes is on my list everyday, it seems.

    ReplyDelete