Here are the goals for the rest of my sabbatical, with a bit of status on each. Strike through represents completed projects.
- Create a plan for Sam, and get all paperwork to the doctor, lock in tutors, etc. - This is about 50% done. I know what needs to be done, but need to get everything sent in & get additional appointments set up.
- Complete replacement project for all doors in the house. - The doors have been ordered & paid for. We are waiting for them to come in & get installed.
- Make all of our photo books (2018 since the boys were born) - No progress.
- Deep clean our house. - Waiting until the doors are installed, as they will generate a bunch of dust.
Deep clean the beach house 0Done, minus carpet cleaning.
- Go through our house & declutter - Maybe 10% done.
Declutter the beach house
- Have an adult trip with M - Yes, but we may adjust the location.
Take my mom to Las Vegas Run a half marathon Friends trip to Hawaii
- Girls trip with my mom - This is booked for August.
Have lunch with friends- I've had lunch with six friends, & plan to continue.
- Complete four projects at the beach house - We replaced our patio set & fridge, have a bid for three other projects, and have ordered 1/2 of the supplies for another project.
- Complete two yard projects - I'm about 1/3 done with both.
- Organize all paperwork - No progress.
- Book holiday plans (flights, hotels for skiing, etc) - M & I just need to lock in final details.
Fill out camp paperwork
- Work out consistently (yoga, running, strength training) - I've done pretty well with the yoga & strength training. Kicking off a new half marathon training plan this week.
- Order new light fixture for dining room - Not done.
- Buy new drapes for dining room - Not done.
- Complete the boys baby books - Not started.
- Update our financial models - Mostly there, but need to update based on work plans.
- Wash the windows - Not started.
- Sell 10 items from around the house - Not started.
- Get an eye exam - Not done.
- Deal with new drivers license. - Need to make an appointment.
- Clean & itemize fridge, freezer & pantry - Have done one pass, but many more in my future.
- Stock the freezer (meals, protein balls, muffins) - Nope.
- Come up with a squirrel solution for our plants. - Have tried a few things with moderate success.
Whew! That's a lot to do. But, I'm looking forward to getting things marked off, particularly those where I've made some progress, but am not yet done. What about you? Any major projects you hope to tackle this summer?