Monday, July 22, 2019

Menu Plan Monday

M & I are back from a lovely long weekend together. We went to Las Vegas (M was in a tournament) & were spoiled by fabulous meals & plenty of fun. I did manage to go to the gym one time, but it certainly wasn't enough to burn off all of the great food, so I need to work on getting back on track with my fitness & eating this week. Back to salads!

Here's what we'll be having for the week ahead.

Sunday - kebabs (freezer) & caprese salad
Monday - salmon & coleslaw
Tuesday - steak + caprese salad
Wednesday - leftover salmon & coleslaw
Thursday - leftover steak + caprese salad
Friday - pizza (kids), meatballs with zoodles (adults), watermelon
Saturday - tbd, we'll let the kids decide.

The kids come back from camp on Friday & I'm so excited to see them.

I have a sizable to do list today, so here goes:


  1. Make menu plan
  2. Grocery errands (Costco, produce stand, Trader Joes)
  3. See if I can squeeze in an eye exam today
  4. Work out
  5. Mail a few eBay listings
  6. Drop off book donations at the library, pick up more books
  7. Catch up on our budget
  8. Return a dress at TJMaxx
  9. Time permitting, work on photo books or sanding project
That's it from my side. What about you? What's on your menu for the week? Any easy, keto friendly recipes for warm weather?

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It is the best - particularly with fresh tomatoes!

      Delete
  2. Glad you got away with your hubby - it is needed every so often. Are you still getting full benefits while on your sabbatical?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not getting paid, but get to keep my health care. It matters less for us, as my husband works for the same company, so we could have switched over to his insurance for the limited period of time. However, it's nice that my employer offers the benefit, and eliminates the hassle of switching back & forth

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. You've got it! No more champagne with lunch, I suppose. ;-)

      Delete
  4. I am off to pull some salmon from the freezer. Your menu has my mouth watering for it.

    I am happy that you had a nice weekend with Hubby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so nice to have a great weekend together!

      Delete
  5. It is so nice to have a break! And it is worth the salads!

    ReplyDelete