- Sunday - M will grill tri tip, as well as chicken sausages. We'll likely just eat the tri tip tonight, along with coleslaw
- Monday - chicken sausages + salad
- Tuesday - leftover tri tip
- Wednesday - meeting friends at a Greek restaurant
- Thursday - we'll be out of town, and have plans to eat at a sushi restaurant
- Friday - Out of town. Meeting a friend at a steak house
- Saturday - Still out of town, planning to eat at an Italian restaurant
- Sunday - we should be home around 4:00. We have a few freezer options, but are more likely to grab takeout, as the kids are out of town
It will be an unusual week for us, given all of the meals out!
What else is on the agenda for today?
- Work on photobooks
- I'm on the lookout for a piece of wood furniture (a freebie on Nextdoor, hopefully) that I can use to practice sanding & staining, before I attempt something at home. A lot of my neighbors give away scratched & damaged furniture, so it's just a matter of timing it correctly
- Work on photo books
- Update ebay, Facebook, Nextdoor listings. Post 5 more.
- Weather dependent, make muffins. Maybe before it gets too hot
- Have the boys call my parents
- Drop off the boys at summer camp
All in all, it should be a great day. What about you? What are you hoping to accomplish today? Have you ever sanded & stained/refinished furniture?