It was a week, but here we go! Always a few chances for frugal wins.
Saving on things we buy
- Uploaded grocery receipts to Fetch & iBotta, saving a small amount. I earned a $.25 iBotta offer. Slowly but surely!
- Used a $50 work credit/reward to get takeout one night. I paid for the rest, but it's a rare splurge & was very much appreciated during a busy week.
- I continued to list & sell things on eBay. I need to do a big purge on my eBay items, and donate/give away a bunch. But, for now, here's what I've sold:
- Outgrown swim trunks
- Workout pants (brought back from the beach house)
- A Seahawks jersey
- A workout shirt that is too big for M (unworn)
- A pair of sunglasses (gifted, that Sam didn't care for)
- A couple of makeup subscription box samples
- Can't really think of anything this week
Eating what we have
- We've been trying to go through the freezer & reduce what we have there to a manageable level. It's (mostly) working. M often is tempted by Costco sales for things we will (eventually) need, but I prefer the freezer to be a bit more streamlined, allowing us to see everything we have.
- Continued to cut spinach from the garden & sautee and/or serve in our salads.
- Harvesting radishes from the garden, and sauteeing the greens
- Made dinner from freezer kebabs one night. Love having leftover meal options in the freezer
- Listed & gave away a few things on our local Buy Nothing group
- Continued regular check ins at my volunteer job
That's it from my side. What about you? Any frugal wins to share?