Another week, another schedule change. After last week's soccer tryout hurrah, this week includes me heading back to the Oregon coast to continue to work through what needs to be done to sell our vacation house. Our menu is adjusted accordingly.
- Friday - we had pizza. I doctored up a cauliflower crust pizza & a cheese pizza with lots of pepperoni. Because people like pepperoni, and also because we have a lot of it in the freezer.
- Saturday - tacos el pastor (freezer), with pico de gallo
- Sunday - M grilled hot dogs, and we had that with coleslaw
- Monday - leftover tacos
- Tuesday - hot dogs & coleslaw
- Wednesday - chicken curry (freezer) with cauliflower rice
- Thursday - I'm out of town, and we're having taco slaw. I'm guessing M & the kids will have pasta & meatballs
- Friday - I'm out of town, & we're having white chicken chili & bread. M & the kids are having burgers
What about you? What's on your menu this week? Any good recipes to share?