Monday, May 17, 2021

Menu Plan Monday

 Another week, another schedule change. After last week's soccer tryout hurrah, this week includes me heading back to the Oregon coast to continue to work through what needs to be done to sell our vacation house. Our menu is adjusted accordingly.


  • Friday - we had pizza. I doctored up a cauliflower crust pizza & a cheese pizza with lots of pepperoni. Because people like pepperoni, and also because we have a lot of it in the freezer.
  • Saturday - tacos el pastor (freezer), with pico de gallo 
  • Sunday - M grilled hot dogs, and we had that with coleslaw
  • Monday - leftover tacos
  • Tuesday - hot dogs & coleslaw
  • Wednesday - chicken curry (freezer) with cauliflower rice
  • Thursday - I'm out of town, and we're having taco slaw. I'm guessing M & the kids will have pasta & meatballs
  • Friday - I'm out of town, & we're having white chicken chili & bread. M & the kids are having burgers
What about you? What's on your menu this week? Any good recipes to share?

4 comments:

  1. Best wishes in selling your vacation house. It is so stressful, whether buying or selling a house. My middle son's company is renovating/ painting the newly purchased small (720 sq ft) house for oldest son, and it will be where I will live when I retire. I insisted my room be painted lavender...my favorite color....lol. Cindy in the South

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good plan. Best of luck getting everything taken care of that needs to be done for the sale of your vacation home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had it noted in my meals to make the tacos el pastor you posted about before. I am all about easy quick meals for times when the days are frantic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone's being fed and there's vegetAbles for a winner. Good luck with the house.

    ReplyDelete