I'm going to keep things a bit shorter & simpler, because May will be a wild month with both work, and hopefully selling our vacation house.
Here's what I have planned for the month:
- Sell our vacation house
- Handle incoming stock vest, saving some for Hawaii vacation & putting the rest on our mortgage
- Stick to the budget
- Make $400 in side hustle
- Make time for lunch with M one day/week, when the kids are at school
- Have a last hurrah with my mom & sister (belated Mother's Day) at the vacation house, while we're also getting it ready to sell.
- Help Sam finish out the year as strongly as possible (in person is much better for him, but he has a lot of work to do to make up for challenges from online learning earlier)
- Sort out soccer club tryouts (we're switching clubs for one kiddo)
- Lose 3 lbs
- Run 3x/week
- Do not gain weight over mom/sister trip (maintain is fine)
- Review all eBay items. Lower prices, donate, etc & keep things moving
- Finish Decluttr order, and get junk out of my closet
- Go through clothes I brought back from the vacation house. Figure out what to give away, sell, or keep.
That's it for me. What about you? What are you hoping to accomplish in May?