Being out of town over the weekend always throws me off my game, but guess what? It's Monday anyway!
I'll be cobbling together the following dinners this week:
- Monday - 2 diners will have burgers, 2 will have spaghetti & meatballs. There's not quite enough leftover of either to form a full meal
- Tuesday - grilled chicken (freezer) on salads, or with bread (kids)
- Wednesday - chicken curry (freezer) over cauliflower rice
- Thursday - hot dogs (grilled, in the freezer) and coleslaw
- Friday - pizzas (freezer) & salad
It won't win any awards, but we will all be fed!
I had a lovely trip to the beach with my mom & sister...a final mom/daughter hurrah, so to speak. The weather was really good, and we had a lot of time together, and took care of a few things at the house. It was great. Our next trip will be the last - over the 4th of July. We have the inspection tomorrow, so fingers crossed all goes smoothly there.
What is everyone serving this week for dinner?