I knew September would be crazy with work, and it was even nuttier than expected. I'm glad it's behind me! I wasn't as productive as I'd hoped, but did manage to get a few things done.
- Set new savings goals. - Yes, done
- Resolve outstanding vacation house item - YES! I'm so happy to mark it off the list. I had to wait for the buyers to set up a contract with a construction company, & couldn't make a payment until they had a signed contract. Over two months later, this is now done. Hurrah.
- Figure out grocery budget & determine what's realistic - our grocery budget was less for the month, but this still needs more attention.
- Make $150 in side hustle - I made $184.
- Have two dates with M - yes, we went to lunch one Friday afternoon, & had a wine tasting on a weekend.
- Build regular soccer carpool - I got into a good groove in September, but the shorter days has adjusted our practice schedule again, and we have minimal overlaps with others.
- Have Sam start working on a few things (test prep, drivers ed, etc) - Some progress made
- Decide on anniversary itinerary - We've booked a few reservations, but that's pretty much it.
- Have a family adventure - we finally got out to a restaurant we've been wanting to try.
- Fast until noon 20 days - I fasted 16 days (until noon)
- Lose 2 lbs - I lost .5 a lb. I've been on an upward trajectory, so I'll take it
- 1200 minutes of cardio - 1285 cardio minutes
- 10 runs - I got in 7 runs
- 10 strength workouts - 8 of 10
- Meditate 12 times - 10 times
- Continue doctor's stuff - I've been going to a chiropractor for my back.
- Find 30 items to give away or donate - eh, not much progress. I think I tucked a few items into my Buy Nothing "closet", but nowhere close to 30 items.
- Try two new recipes - I made a beef & cauliflower rice taco skillet & a Mediterranean coleslaw. Both were good & we will try them again.
- Write for 30 minutes - nope
- Plant a few fall items - yes, I planted kale, carrots, radishes & a few more English cucumbers
That's how I did with my September goals. What about you? Any wins to celebrate, or things you want to focus on in October?