Wednesday, April 6, 2022

April Goals

April is a wild month, with both M & I returning to the office, my parents coming for spring break, and two team offsites. (Team offsites mean evening events, dinners & the like.) All of that pent up demand to get together in person is really coming together in April & May! As a result, my main goal for April will be to find new routines that work for us, in this new phase. 

Financial:

  • Stick to our budget
  • Pay our taxes
  • Talk to our accountant about a DAF & make adjustments for next year
  • Keep working on long term budget/FIRE plan
  • Progress towards $1500 side hustle goal, gift card goal & Fetch/iBotta goals
  • Change our primary credit card
Family:
  • Plan one fun activity with the kids
  • Support the kids with various planning (permit, job applications, tutoring, etc)
  • Have two dates with M
  • Schedule a call with M's family
  • Enjoy spring break with my parents. We're spending our first Easter together in 8+ years, and my mom is very excited about this!
  • Finalize summer plans (awaiting confirmation on Sam's job applications)
Fitness/Health
  • Stay on track with healthy eating routine
  • Close rings daily
  • Lose 2 lbs
  • Meditate 5x

Personal/Creative
  • Adjust to return to office, and build new routines/habits that work with our schedule
  • Do something social with friends at least once/month
  • Invest time in my volunteer job
  • Continue working on post-work plans & options
  • Journal 10x
That's it from my side. What about you? What are you hoping to accomplish in April? 

5 comments:

  1. I had a jury trial in March and now a capital murder trial in April. Really, I just want to get through this. So much for part time work…. Sigh. I need to make optional plans. Cindy in the South

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a hefty but a nice goal list for April. I need to get life organized n April as May will finally be our time to remerge into the atmosphere! My daughter will be home, we start family things and start visiting the lake, and just won't want to be inside. Best wishes on all your list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! So ironic that I just posted today about how I have sworn off closing rings in 2022!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My main goals in April is start planning for the move

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those look like realistic goals, you are in the busy season of your life with the boys and just remember these years will be over so quickly, so when things get rough and they will, stop and enjoy as they are over too quickly.

    ReplyDelete