Monday, April 25, 2022

Menu Plan Monday

 Things are getting wild here, with lots of in person work time. Here's what's on the menu for the week.


  • Friday - pizza & salad
  • Saturday - taking my mom & the boys out to dinner
  • Sunday - chicken enchiladas 
  • Monday - spaghetti & meatballs, M cooking, as I'm at a team event
  • Tuesday - tacos, M in charge, as I'm at a team event
  • Wednesday - leftover enchiladas, M in charge, as I'm at (you guessed it), a team event
  • Thursday - leftover spaghetti
  • Friday - TBD
What about you? What's on your menu this week?

3 comments:

  1. The meals sound good, especially when someone else does them! That never happens here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was hoping for you that your old schedule didn't come back. That's a big shift to get used to. I've planned, but am hoping to eat a lot of fruit and vegetables.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ham and lentil veggie soup tonight (and leftovers of that tomorrow).
    After that is anybody's guess...

    ReplyDelete