Saturday, April 29, 2023

Workout Recap

I'm behind on getting this posted, and my jet lagged workouts were nothing too impressive. Luckily, I'm back to my harder workouts this week, & will share that recap next week.

  • Monday - 45 minutes on the elliptical + quite a bit of walking
  • Tuesday - 45 minutes on the elliptical + quite a bit of walking
  • Wednesday - 25 minutes on the elliptical + fooling around at the water park
  • Thursday - 45 minutes on the elliptical
  • Friday - no workout, but a lot of walking (our flight left at 1:55 am on Saturday am)
  • Saturday - no workout, a little walking, and a lot of jet lag
  • Sunday - I sat by the pool & read my book. It was a very lazy day
Highlights - I managed some low energy workouts, even with the jet lag in Dubai, & I ate pretty well for most of the week

Lowlights - I had a ton of coffee, and by Saturday, I was using sugar/carbs for energy as well. 

Goals for the week ahead - this week is pretty much passed, but my goals were: reboot my sleeping, get back to hard workouts, and drop caffeine again. I've done well with 2/3. :-) 

What about you? How are you doing with your health & fitness goals? Any wins to share?

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good week for you exercise wise. Experts say walking everyday will keep the weight off. I stay caffeine free too except when I’m driving for travel as it helps me stay awake. This week I’ve been using my resistance bands to gain strength and also lower extremity strengthening exercises. Every little bit helps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I gave up coffee in February, and had a super easy time giving it up. It's a real crutch when I'm jet lagged, however. Nice work getting in the resistance bands. I tend to walk a lot when I"m at the office (we're in California, so the weather is reasonably nice for a lot of the year) & we do walking meetings, whenever possible.

      Delete
  2. That was Belinda, btw.

    ReplyDelete