Sunday, April 30, 2023

May Goals

I'm really surprised that I didn't publish goals for April. It's been a long time since that happened, but April was a wild month, mostly with planning for Dubai, as well as a college tour, Nick getting his license, and just a lot going on in general. 

I'm ready to get back on the wagon, and work on my productivity again! Having goals is always a helpful reminder to me to get things done. Even when I may not feel like it in the moment. 

Financial:

  • Stick to our budget
  • Use 6 "hard to use" freezer or pantry items
  • Make $200 in side hustle
  • Update our withholdings 
  • Decide on car insurance

Family:

  • One fun activity with the kids
  • Finalize our summer plans (still waiting for the boys employment contracts, which will clarify the weeks they need to work)
  • Have two dates with M

Fitness/health:

  • Focus on my running training plan
  • Track calories & average below 1500 calories/day
  • Stay focused on overall fitness goals on trip to Tokyo. Despite the jet lag & travel days :-( 
Personal:
  • Do something social with friends
  • Practice French on Duolingo
  • Start France trip plans
  • Give away 10 items on Buy Nothing
What about you? Any goals for the month, so we can cheer you on? 



No comments:

Post a Comment