Monday, April 24, 2023

Menu Plan Monday

 I pre-ordered a different delivery service (our work was offering very inexpensive trial options, for a few different services) before we left for our trip. I think I'll appreciate the help this week.

  • Friday - our last night in Dubai. We ate at the lounge at the Dubai airport
  • Saturday - I didn't eat when we got home from the airport, Sam immediately fell asleep (and then, at midnight, I heard noise & found him in the kitchen eating Cup o Noodles, and a protein bar.) ;-) M & Nick had pizza
  • Sunday - chicken Caesar salads
  • Monday - sesame chicken bowls
  • Tuesday - chile turkey tacos
  • Wednesday - crispy arrabbiata chicken
  • Thursday - TexMex enchilada meatballs
  • Friday - leftovers
What about you? What's on your menu this week?

2 comments:

  1. Use all the help you can get this week. The return after a big trip can be brutal, so be kind to yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm probably going to make Trader Joes orange chicken tonight, because I'm just that lazy! It really is here to get back into the swing of things.

      Delete