Here's how I did with my monthly goals.
- Stick to the budget - well, with the remodel, not so much. But, much better progress on groceries. Dining out has been a bit hit or miss due to the remodel, but overall our food budget is significantly lower this month. Hurrah!
- Pay down our mortgage to the next milestone - Yes!
- No clothing/shoes purchases for me - Yes!
- Make $500 in side hustle - Crushed this goal with $961.
- Work through freezer/pantry clean out (10 random items out) - we've used up so many freezer items as part of our remodel! Less on the pantry side, but giving us a pass given huge freezer progress.
- Call to set up will/guardianship appointment - No, and I'm rolling this one forward
- Find time to take the boys to one socially distanced activity per day (walking, tennis, etc) - mostly, yes.
- Off the computer by 7:30 each evening (not counting reading) - I've lost some of the good habits I've made & need to get back to this.
- Have a weekly half hour alone with M - Yes
- Schedule a call with M's family - No, and I need to make this happen
- Two hours of practicing Spanish or Farsi - Yes!
- Make finalized revised summer plans, taking into account home projects - yes, done!
- Lose 2 lbs - I gained a bit in June while at our vacation house, so lost that in July, for a maintenance month. I'll take it!
- Work out every day, minus travel day home. Do 2 daily doubles to offset. - I got in 32 workouts!
- Track calories & aim for 1440 calories/day - yikes, no. My calories are at 1627. I did track.
- Complete 1400 minutes of cardio, 10 strength & 5 stretching workouts - 1160, 3 & 3, respectively.
- Meditate 20 times - this one fell way off my radar, and I meditated only 2x.
- Run 15 times - I ran 13 times.
- Do something social at least 2x/month (virtually is okay) - Yes
- Volunteer - I'm volunteering in a few ways at work
- Journal 25 times - every day, so 31 journal entries!
- Improve myself
- Judge less - always a work in progress
- Listen more often (talking less) - slight improvement noticed
- Reduce/eliminate swearing - eh, about the same
- Read one non fiction book - I've been reading, but haven't finished my current non-fiction book
- Compliment M every day - I think this has happened almost every day. I'm actively thinking about it/working on it.
- Build a plan for the new school year - we're waiting for schools to announce specifics, but have added in some supplemental activities for the kids.
- Complete one project/day (taking advantage of WFH) - yes
How about you? How did you do with your July goals?