It was a long work week, but it's done. This is a busy season for me typically, with performance reviews & annual planning. As my meeting schedule & deliverables heat up, it becomes harder to juggle. I'm definitely ready for the weekend.
After I finished work yesterday, I made pico de gallo, a triple batch of taco meat, and peanut butter/oatmeal/banana bars, to use up ripe bananas. The pico de gallo used up almost all of the tomatoes I'd picked over the week, but didn't make much of a dent in our jalapenos. I'll have to look into freezing them for the rest of the year.
I love routines & schedules, and have a daily checklist that currently includes:
- Working out
- Listing one item on eBay
- 3 walks (small walks around the block are okay, particularly if I've done other cardio workout)
- 1 kind deed
- 1 chore
- Plan menu for the week
- Shopping list
- Clean the kitchen
- And bathrooms
- Boys are meeting with their soccer pod this afternoon
- Laundry (keeping up with this crew's laundry demands is intense!)
- Balance the budget/update all expenses
- Make coleslaw, time permitting.