Wednesday, April 7, 2021

April Goals

 I'm a little behind this month, but better late than never. Here are my goals for the month of April! There's a big one in the Financial bucket, and I'll provide more context in an upcoming post, but, we're planning to sell our vacation house.

Financial:

  • Stick to the budget
  • Make $400 in side hustle
  • No clothing purchases for myself
  • Finish plan for house pay down to 75%
  • Come up with plan, timing, etc for selling our vacation house
  • Finalize timing for house project here
Family:
  • Plan one fun activity with the kids
  • Off the computer by 7:30 each evening
  • One date with M (it's actually a weekend away in April!)
  • Make a video or send photos to M's parents
  • Finalize summer plans
  • Enjoy my parents visit
Fitness/health:
  • Lose 2 lbs
  • Run 10 times
  • Track calories, eat a balanced diet, & average 1390 calories (per day) in PAril
  • Complete 1400 minutes of cardio & daily strength & posture challenges
  • Meditate 15 times
  • Intermittent fasting, 3x/week
  • When I'm tempted to snack, due a 3 minute meditation or take a walk around the block

 Personal/creative

  • Practice Spanish at least 20 days
  • Do something social with friends
  • Continue daily check ins of volunteer job
  • Write & journal regularly
  • No swearing
  • Do something crafty
  • Achieve 400 "points" on my daily checklist
  • Continue looking for opportunities to help others


That's it from my side. What about you? What goals are you setting for April?

 

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful list of monthly aims. It is so nice that life is beginning to open up a little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goal for April is to walk an average of 7000 steps. I have been ignoring exercise lately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny you should ask, as I am behind with April goals also.

    ReplyDelete