It's a busy week, with a ton of meetings on my calendar, and Sam going back to school 4x/week, and Nick 2x/week. It's also the last week of school soccer, so our week looks crazy. As a result, we're keeping things easy around here.
- Friday - leftover kebabs & rice
- Saturday - M grilled steak (freezer) & corn
- Sunday - hot dogs & salad
- Monday - my dad's lasagna (freezer)
- Tuesday - tacos (freezer)
- Wednesday - enchiladas (freezer)
- Thursday - salmon
- Friday - Sam's last school soccer game, so probably pizza (freezer)
What about you? What's on your menu plan this week?