This is the plan in only the loosest sense of the word, as my parents are in town & will help out with cooking:
- Friday - we went out to dinner & the food was amazing. Unsure what the rest of the crew did.
- Saturday - we were out again, and the food was good, but I didn't love the restaurant. The fam had delivery pizza, to kick off the boys spring break
- Sunday - made a bunch of taco meat, & pico de gallo/guac. We started off with chips & guac & then moved on to tacos. It was a lovely meal, and we hung out by the pool ahead of dinner.
- Monday - my dad is making lasagna, and we have salad. Nick made a loaf of French bread to have with it.
- Tuesday - likely leftover tacos, as we'll need to eat between activities.
- Wednesday - M is making burgers, which we will have with corn & salad
- Thursday - unclear, but my dad may make chicken
- Friday - it's going to be a busy day, as I have to take my parents to the airport, Sam has a soccer game, & a few other things. It might be a freezer meal, or leftover lasagna.
And, a few of my favorite pictures from Sonoma, including the lilac bush (? is that right?) right outside of our hotel. The smell was heavenly.
A perfect picnic spot, and quite COVID friendly ;-)