This is the plan in only the loosest sense of the word, as my parents are in town & will help out with cooking:
- Friday - we went out to dinner & the food was amazing. Unsure what the rest of the crew did.
- Saturday - we were out again, and the food was good, but I didn't love the restaurant. The fam had delivery pizza, to kick off the boys spring break
- Sunday - made a bunch of taco meat, & pico de gallo/guac. We started off with chips & guac & then moved on to tacos. It was a lovely meal, and we hung out by the pool ahead of dinner.
- Monday - my dad is making lasagna, and we have salad. Nick made a loaf of French bread to have with it.
- Tuesday - likely leftover tacos, as we'll need to eat between activities.
- Wednesday - M is making burgers, which we will have with corn & salad
- Thursday - unclear, but my dad may make chicken
- Friday - it's going to be a busy day, as I have to take my parents to the airport, Sam has a soccer game, & a few other things. It might be a freezer meal, or leftover lasagna.
And, a few of my favorite pictures from Sonoma, including the lilac bush (? is that right?) right outside of our hotel. The smell was heavenly.
A perfect picnic spot, and quite COVID friendly ;-)
I love the smell of lilacs in the spring.ReplyDelete
Your menu looks great.
The lilacs were just stunning!Delete
I'm so glad you had a good get away and I'm sure your parents and the boys loved their time as well. Enjoy the rest of your week with your parents. The meals sound fabulous.ReplyDelete
The week has been so fun, and the food has been great. I need to be cutting my calories after this!Delete
Lovely pictures! Thanks for sharing. Sounds like you had a nice time with your parents.ReplyDelete
Beautiful spot. I am so glad you two got awayReplyDelete
It was such a wonderful time to get away & just chat & catch up.Delete
AHH Lilacs. Have a great time!ReplyDelete
It was so much fun.Delete