It's another busy week ahead, with my parents arriving on Thursday. M & I are planning to head to Napa on Friday for a weekend getaway, and I'm quite excited about that.
Here's what's on the menu for the week:
- Friday - salmon & wings (M), leftover egg roll in a bowl with wings for others
- Saturday - grilled chicken & tortellini
- Sunday - kebabs & rice
- Monday - leftover chicken & tortellini
- Tuesday - tacos
- Wednesday - leftover kebabs & rice
- Thursday - my parents arrive. We will likely do takeout, as it's a crazy day of driving & meetings, & sports & airport pickup
- Friday - M & I will be eating out! I have outdoor reservations for us for both Friday & Saturday. My parents will probably do takeout with the boys
What about you? What's on your menu plan for the week?