M & I picked up our wine order (we're in a wine club) & had a free tasting yesterday afternoon. It was lovely & we talked through some parenting challenges, so we really needed the time together.
This morning, we went for a run together, which is unheard of for us. Mostly because I'm A LOT slower than he is. It was nice to have a partner, and he was very patient. We tried this when we were dating, and he was ....less patient. ;-) It won't be a regular thing, as our schedules in the morning don't typically match up on week days, but I did enjoy having someone else run with me. A good reminder that I should explore a running group. I'm always worried I will be too slow for the group, but I think I should get over that & look for a fit.
What else are we up to today?
- I have a long list of scheduling tasks for the week ahead
- Clean the kitchen
- Make coleslaw
- Sort out the boys second vaccines. Of course the appointments I booked conflict with Sam's finals & Nick's 8th grade graduation. They've had zero in person on Wednesdays all year, but they both have conflicts on this particular date
- Package & mail an eBay sale
- Work on my Hawaii trip to dos
- Make the schedule for M when I'm out of town
- Decide which running shoes I want to keep
- Package up a return