It will be a busy week, with Sam trying out for a couple of new soccer clubs, and Nick attending tryouts for his current club. Lots of driving & activities this week, so the menu will reflect that.
- Friday - burgers & cheese tortellini
- Saturday - egg roll in a bowl
- Sunday - M grilled chicken for chicken caesar salads (my Mother's Day request), which we had with bread + lemon bars. Oh, and wine ;-)
- Monday - leftover egg roll in a bowl
- Tuesday - hot dogs & cheese tortellini
- Wednesday -leftover grilled chicken turned into chicken tacos
- Thursday - any remaining leftovers. If that doesn't pan out, chicken curry (freezer)
- Friday - wings, baked chicken & salad
What about you? What's on the menu this week? Any great new recipes to share?