The last few days have been filled with driving & teen activities. I'm so happy their lives have returned to some sort of COVID normalcy.
Nick went to the last school football game last night, Sam had soccer practice. I was up late, waiting for Nick to get home from the game. Blissfully, I slept in about an hour past my normal wake up time.
As for today, we somehow don't have any soccer on the agenda! Hurrah. Very excited, and planning to use the extra time to be productive in the kitchen.
- Pick more pomegranates
- Clean up the garden
- Pick the last of the tomatillos & roast them.
- Make muffins
- Make a fresh tomato sauce for the freezer, out of our abundance of tomatoes
- Pick up a few items at the store
- Make a Costco list
- Run to the produce stand
- Get in a long workout
- Make a beef vegetable soup
- Have Nick make two loaves of bread
- Do a (virtual) happy hour with my sister & friend
- List at least one item on eBay