I took yesterday off, and it was such a nice treat. I met a friend for a two hour hike, got a massage (I'm so sore!) & had a long call with my mom. M & I had an unexpected dinner alone (Nick was at the football game, Sam was at a friend's house), so he even lit candles at dinner. :-) We had a very casual dinner of chicken wings & spring rolls. Both with different sauces. It was easy & delicious.
I also picked a bunch of mint for drying (M uses mint in a yogurt sauce he makes) & packaged an eBay sale. I read my book by the pool, & enjoyed the time off very much.
As for today, it's the normal array of things:
- Taking Nick to/from a couple of reffing jobs for soccer
- Going for a run
- Taking Sam to a game in the afternoon. M will pick him up from there, & take him to a second game (he's subbing for another team) in the city. I don't like to drive in the city or at night, so M will be the driver for this one.
- Drop Nick off/pick up after at a birthday party.
- Pick up apples from a friend (from her tree) & drop off zucchini for her
- Dry the mint
- Make egg roll in a bowl
- Laundry (my constant companion)
- Clean the fridge
- List 5 items on Buy Nothing. This has been on my to do list forever. Really going to try & make it happen!