Saturday, October 15, 2022

Saturday Happenings

How is it already Saturday? All I know is that I'm dreaming about our vacation. M & I leave on Friday for Hawaii, and I'm *very* excited. We reviewed our plan last night, and made a few small tweaks. I'm really easy going on a vacation. I like to work out in the morning (bonus points, if it's a new work out I haven't tried before, or in a new location), chill by the pool/beach in the afternoon, and then have dinner. 

My parents arrive on Wednesday, so I need to get a few things prepped for that, as well.

Here's what's on the list for today:

  • Pick up Nick from the PSATs
  • Get Sam up, ready & breakfasted before my friend shows up to take him to a game in the city
  • Make two loaves of banana bread (one for Hawaii, one for my parents when they are here)
  • Go to Costco, the store & the produce stand. (M will likely cover Costco)
  • Work out
  • Start packing & work on my packing list
  • Make a menu for the week
  • Sort out our soccer carpool for the week
  • Sign everyone up for the turkey trot
  • Sort out rental car
  • Laundry (always)
  • Make dinner. I think I'm making stir fried beef noodles tonight. 
What about you? What are you up to today?

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, Hawaii! How fun! I hope y'all have a wonderful time. My son took the PSAT this past Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are living the same teen life timeline, then!

      Delete
  2. I spent the day with my daughter. It was good, but her dog was a bit under the weather. I leave today for a work conference so need to be productive in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you have a productive day, and enjoy the conference.

      Delete